Friday, January 18, 2008

Only 25 Yrs Til Retirement!

If I was retired and could choose to do whatever I wanted, I would...

...complete two 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles per week
...volunteer in a camp kitchen
...play the piano for residents at a nursing home
...hike along a waterway once a week
...spends hours locked in a room doing data entry (sick, huh?)
...volunteer at Elem schools (especially coloring and cutting)
...go fishing once a week
...teach KidQuest every week
...read one novel per week
...organize closets, garages, basements for friends
...cook and host dinner parties
...act in theater productions
How about you?

5 comments:

Amy said...

Great post! Maybe I'll put my list on my blog later. I just returned home from the half nighter. I'm done!

Lance said...

... star in the community theatre

... buy and restore a Fiat Spider

... cycle across america

... stay up late and talk with amy

... read the classics

... maybe write a book

Rachel said...

...spend more time having deep conversations.
...read.
...stay at home more.
...take a nap every day.
...hold dinner parties and invite my favorite people.
...stay up to date on politics and news.
...take art classes.

Anonymous said...

---move everything around in my house every week
---drive to the ocean every few days, just to watch the waves
---complete every sudoku puzzle in barnes and nobles (ive already got started on that one lol)
---take horse back riding lessons again
---yoga classes every morning
---go to a broadway

Kathleen said...

...travel by train
...breed dogs
...go to the beach a lot and look for shells
...buy a big camper and travel across the US
...play a lot of Scrabble
...build a fire (I'll need a fireplace)
...take pictures of nature