Friday, May 15, 2009

A Week in Review

Boy, life has been crazy. I've been checking all your blogs but haven't had a chance to post anything of my own. So here's a little bit of randomness to catch you all up. Sorry for the poor quality photos.

Got this little SURPRISE this week when I opened this can!!


Jayden Grace Fullen was born to Jason and Rachel on May 9th. She had to stay in the hospital an extra week so I've been kept hopping around Baltimore helping them and their mothers. She's home!


My phone died...completely went beserk...just a few hours before heading to the hospital. Fortunately, Rachel wasn't going to need her phone for several hours so I borrowed hers. It bought me some time until I could purchase this! Yippee!! Love it!! It's going to make my life so much more efficient.


This is a photo of a good friend's baby. Just couldn't resist posting this...


And here is the latest of Maks! He ended up in the ER with RSV on Sunday. Apparently both he and his dad have been affected by mold in their apartment building. Get out!


This is what my refridge has looked like all week. I'm headed to the grocery store today. Utilizing my new iphone app for grocery lists, of course!


I am headed HERE next Wed. Don't know when I'll get to post again.

6 comments:

Brian or Amy said...

I want to go with you...

Lisa said...

The green beans are too funny. :-)

Brooke said...

Really, I didn't know that! Safe travels, friend. Good to work on a common goal with you this week!

marlene said...

Your sweet peas look like green beans to me! ;) Did it mess up your menu plans?

Morocco?! You're going to Morocco???

Dani said...

Wow! Have a great time!!

Sandy@ Jesus and Dark Chocolate said...

You are funny! Loved all your pics!
Heard you were in Africa......have you recovered? :)