Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Sights

See? I knew as soon as I wrote that last post it would start to work. Not kidding.

I love my backyard. It is finally maintenance free and is already gorgeous at the beginning of May. I am going to be so spoiled this year. I had caption ideas for each of these pictures but blogger really isn't "format friendly" and I've already spent over an hour trying to write this post. So here you have it...nothing fancy, simply pics.
















The last pic is my first attempt at growing herbs: basil and cilantro. Guess I better start cooking!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I had basil and cilantro in the same pot, too! Cilantro didn't make it :(. Basil is a BEAST. You can freeze it! Cilantro goes to seed VERY fast so make sure you use it while you can!

Lisa said...

Bleeding hearts are among my favorites.