Friday, February 15, 2008

My Birthday Wish...

All I asked for my birthday was a visit from Ty, Casie, and Drew for the long holiday weekend. But instead I got the bronchial-fluish-thingy. Happy birthday to me! I'm so sick of TV! I wish you three were here!!!

4 comments:

Mom of 6 said...

so sorry you were sick!! i blogged today. you'll have to check it out!

Jenn said...

Sorry you feel so yucky! Feel better soon!!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Kathi Roach said...

Jodie, come back!

I hope that your time spent with Suzie will start to heal you. I know that you think you are doing it to help them, but I think God is putting you there to help you.

So many people in our church and community are hurting and broken right now. Soon the healing will begin. We are all going to be so much stronger after this. I can't wait to see the amazing things God has in store for Suzie, LifePoint Church, and the surrounding community.

Anonymous said...

your hair is getting so long!!