Monday, June 2, 2008

New Album

Remember him? Chris Sligh, AI Season 6.
We have matching hair!

Check out his new album... "Running Back to You" and listen to "Empty Me".










Empty me of the selfishness inside

Every vain ambition and the poison of my pride

And any foolish thing my heart holds to Lord

Empty me of me so I can be filled with You.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey-I just found out that one of my friends (new to LPC) babysat Chris Sligh when he was little! How cool is that??

And your hair is MUCH lovelier than his! :-)

Jeff is working on Empty Me for a special in church! :-) Great song!

Kathi Roach said...

I just heard 'Empty Me' by Chris Sligh on the radio on the way back from MB...you're right....it's a great song.

I thought it was gonna be a cover of Jeremy Camp's 'Empty Me' which I LOVE...and it wasn't...It stands alone as a great song.

I didn't know he was a Christian. Very cool.