

....where we'll ride in our boat up to here...

...and hopefully catch lots of these...
...YES, WE EAT 'EM!
I'll be "unplugged" so check in after August 5th to see the adventures of Flat Joey in the Adirondacks with the Zorbaughs, Stiefs and Fullens!
I delight to sit in His shade
Larry and MaryJane: retired in Lititz, PA.
Tom (bro):
Chris: nurse at
Lauren: married,
Melanie: workforce
Tommy: Gr 11 @ Lititz Christian
Tammy (sis): Menn Cent Comm.
Tim: IU13
Shari: married, mother of Matteo
Dan:
Shannon: Soph @ Univ of Akron
Jayne (sis): dental office
Ron: YMCA Director
Casie: Gr 9 @ Warwick
Drew: Gr 5 @ Warwick


....where we'll ride in our boat up to here...

...and hopefully catch lots of these...
...YES, WE EAT 'EM!
I'll be "unplugged" so check in after August 5th to see the adventures of Flat Joey in the Adirondacks with the Zorbaughs, Stiefs and Fullens!
0 comments:
Post a Comment