This is just a attempt to drive people named "Jen/Jenn" a little bit crazy. See, they have a personel pet peave. I think its actually become a obsession. Their addicted. I'v often wondered if its related to the name. Seems odd so many Jens' have the same complushun. I dont' really kneed two explain much more then this. They no what Im talking about.
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
7 comments:
Hmmm....dying to know! Germs..Jen S. Grammar...Jen V...
Or could it be name spelled correctly???
Do tell!
AGH!!! Jodie your driveing me crazy!! I can't stand to sea so much mistakes!!!
Actually, truthfully I really cannot. But I'm thinking you're not really talking about me? I hope?!?! Perhaps?
Funny! I used to proofread in the work world. My proofreading senses are a bit dulled from lack of use (and two little girls buzzing around me), but I have to say there are few greater embarassments to me than catching sight of my own mistakes. I find myself hoping the Jens don't read me on a bad day. =)
Well, Jenn, why do you think I had to add that extra "n" in my title!
Okay...obviously I'm not a Jen or a Jenn. I read your post and looked right past all of the GLARING mistakes!!
I guess I was tired when I read it! Ha!!
Okay -
First I saw "their" instead of "they're"... and I thought...hmmm.. she seems smarter than that... THEN... I realized! YOU'RE mocking my people! You never know how many of us are watching! ENUF!
Signed.. Jenny Schooley
Oh no! You're kidding! Another "Jen" with the same disease!
Post a Comment