
Now you'll find out how I cheated!
1 box phyllo sheets
butter
2 packages Pumpkin Spice Instant Jello Pudding
1 c heavy whipping cream
1 c milk
cool whip
pecans
Yields: 8
Phyllo Cups:
You can buy the preassembled pastry puff cups or make your own out of phyllo. One box of phyllo sheets will yield 20 dessert cups. Unused phyllo freezes well.
Follow handling instructions on the package. Brush one sheet with melted butter. Using pizza cutter, cut into quarters. Layer each piece into a greased ramekin or muffin tin pressing down lightly into the cup. Repeat with a second sheet of phyllo for a total of 8 layers per cup. Bake 350 for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Cool slightly.
Filling:
While cups are baking combine pudding mixes, heavy cream and milk in a chilled bowl. Chill ten minutes. Fold in one cup whipped cream and refrigerate til ready to use.
Assembly:
I used my Pampered Chef decorating tool to fill the cups.
Top with toasted pecans and whipped cream.
Serve on a plate because crust will flake off.
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
Sounds simple and delicious! I am likin the simple and Tyler will like the delicious part of this recipe. :)
That looks pretty and delicious :) I want to make it tonight for my community group but I'm afraid, and I don't have a pampered chef tool and I want it to look pretty!
Post a Comment