Not sure why but I decided to go down memory lane and read through some of my old blog posts. I was shocked to discover a comment that I had never read before. It was in response to the second post on my blog which was raving about my new car purchase.
CarMax Chris said... "My name is Chris and I am the social media PR guy at the CarMax home office. Google Alerts notified me of your blog posting mentioning us. I love to read blogs from happy customers! I am glad you had a great experience at one of our stores and I hope you tell your friends to visit CarMax, too."
HA! It's been there for two years and I just noticed. Hmmm...I wonder if CarMax Chris just got google-alerted again! Hi, Chris! Or is it CarMax Carrie now?
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
I miss you. :-(
thought it was fitting for our current weather haha
Post a Comment