Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Saga Continues

Last week plumbing got replaced.
Tomorrow the drywalling begins! The messy part.

I'll be leaving for vacation tomorrow evening. That is, if I can drive. Two weeks ago my lower back went out. A cortisone shot helped for a week but today the pain returned with a vengance. My vacation plans are to go to PA to help my sister move and then to VA to help a friend move. I'll be a lot of help since I can't lift a thing. And driving aggravates it so I'm not sure I can tolerate a 3 hr drive to VA.

When I had my neck surgery and everyone sympathized with me, I always replied, "Thanks but I think those who suffer from back pain have it worse." I now wholeheartedly agree with myself.

1 comments:

Sandy@ Jesus and Dark Chocolate said...

The irony is even with a bad back you were a great help!!! :) It was nice to see you!