Monday, July 5, 2010

Spending the Holiday...

I have a very busy week ahead so I knew today would be my only opportunity to be productive. And BOY HAS IT BEEN!

  • cleaned every inch of the bathroom
  • four loads of laundry, ironed and put away
  • bed stripped, washed, remade (I hate that job)
  • dry and wet mopped all hard floors
  • vacuumed carpets
  • shampooed carpet stains
  • washed some windows (I can see!)
  • attacked STUFF: put away stuff, cleaned stuff, donated stuff, filed stuff, trashed stuff, organized stuff, dusted stuff
  • cleaned kitchen: oven, fridge, 2 loads in dishwasher, and more stuff
  • scrubbed window fan
  • watered flowers
  • cooked for the week
It's a very, very good thing I'm still feeling okay. Last night I had a 10 hr night of sleep which isn't supposed to happen anymore but I'm thankful it fueled me for the day.

TWO IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:

1) This cleaner, plus a cheap Walmart window squeegee, made the window washing a breeze! I bought this at Bed Bath and Beyond years ago and LOVE it. They still carry it. WORTH the $5.














2) I'm a great aunt again! Matteo Medini entered the world today! 9:49am, 8lbs 2 oz, 21 inches. Born to my niece, Shari. She was induced Friday and finally had a c-section this morning. Whew! Talk about a looooong weekend! Ain't he adorable?
















I think I'm gonna crash tonight. No more STUFF. Well, except for maybe a movie.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! You sure did get a lot done! What movie?