Thursday, August 12, 2010

Exciting Vacation

I am spending my last four days of vacation at home trying to catch-up on personal stuff and to prepare for surgery which is three weeks from today. Had a very slow start this morning because I wasn't feeling great. But meds kicked in and I finally got moving. Today's accomplishments were...

  • cleaned out closet to find clothes to donate
  • cleaned inside of car
  • opened and sorted through vacation mail
  • called in prescriptions
  • picked up labwork script
  • got labs completed
  • stopped at eye Dr to select new glasses and clarify contact confusion
  • ran through Target for a few necessities
  • completed major grocery shopping
  • cooked up a storm: shrimp pasta salad, winter barley, chicken pot pie, egg salad, English muffin bread
  • blogged! (Happy, Lauren???!!!)
  • ...and am about to take a nap. I ran out of iron a week ago (thanks to stupid Dr's office) and I'm starting to feel the effects. Ten hour nights and naps are back. grrr.
Tonight's agenda:
  • Inception
  • Watch the meteor shower
And thanks to new DVR(!!), I can watch the Raven's game tomorrow.

Happy vacation to me!

1 comments:

MrsMike said...

i love cleaning out the closet and donating clothes! makes me feel less guilty about buying myself new clothes :-) and makes more room haha