Was hoping for a productive vacation but I've really been dragging. So glad I don't have to be back to work until Monday. Didn't get out of bed until 11am today and it was 1pm before I even had the energy to start getting anything done. Maybe I need to put coffee back into my morning routine.
I've been on a weird cooking spree. Freezer is full of ready meals. Never cleaned up so many cooking messes and ran my dishwasher so many times in two days. Maybe a kind of a nesting phase getting ready for the upcoming crazy, busy two weeks.
The weather has been great for riding but I've had no desire to. Maybe tomorrow.
My hip joint inflammation has returned. Maybe if I had been doing those PT exercises I wouldn't be in pain again.
I've been wanting to work on my "word for 2010" but have had no interest in picking up a book. Maybe by the fire tonight.
My grass is knee high, the weed wacker is sitting on the sidewalk. Maybe I'll do it when it's cooler.
Really need to go pick up my iron script before 4pm today. That's a must, not a maybe.
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
Hope you find the right time for your maybe things... or the peace to let them go, if that is best.
Got halfway thru a book! CHECK!
Mowed the lawn! CHECK!
Picked up iron! CHECK!
Post a Comment