In February of 2012, Dino mysteriously disappeared from the Stilwell home. They were unsure if they would ever see him again. While they prayed and begged for his return, Dina was on the adventure of a lifetime!
| I feel like I'm starring in "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids!" |
| Oh, where are they taking me?? |
| I found this really cool playground! |
| Planning a trip to New England! |
| It can be awfully lonely on a train. |
| Practicing for the Olympic ski jump! |
| I always wanted to meet a cute chick. |
| I miss the ice age. |
| "911, how may I help you?" "HELP I'VE BEEN DINO-NAPPED!" |
| Wait for meeeee! |
| Sniff. I miss these people. |
| Rockin' with my peeps. |
| I really don't know what birds see in this stuff. |
| Wow, New England IS amazing! |
| I heard my family loves this place so I had ice cream in their honor. |
After many months, Dino was returned to sunny Florida. We hope to continue to hear of his adventures.
4 comments:
Jodi, very creative, like. Is there a follow button on your blog?
Jodi, very creative, like. Is there a follow button on your blog?
How fun! A traveling companion!
Hola, deseas ganar dinero siendo representante de ventas en tu pais de soluciones informaticas? no dejes de contactarme por whasapp al 8492077714.
visita nuestra pagina web y enterate de todas las soluciones que tenemos a tu disposicion.
www.PraySoft.net.
Empresa de desarrollo de Software, Soluciones Web, Aplicaciones Moviles, Mineria de Datos, Hosting seguro, Gana Dinero en Internet
Post a Comment