Peer pressure...inevitable.
Having the willpower to stand against it...uhhh, priceless.
I have succumbed. After several months (years?) of pressure from well-meaning, techie friends, I have finally joined the blogging community.
As a beginner, I'm naive concerning official blogging protocol. So I am going to create my own. I hereby vow the following...
...I will learn from great bloggers like Jen V, Jason and Rachel. I officially assign you to be my trainers. Mentor me, OGBs!!! (Oh Great Bloggers)
...I will not steal info from friends' blogs. Unless it is brilliant and I can figure out how to pre-date my post so it looks like you stole it from me.
...I will blog more often than Jen S, Suzie and Kathleen.
...I will post (I learned my first official blog vocab!) only subjects that fall within the two categories of my blog title: "My 2 Cents" on issues at hand (and that's about all they are worth), and "Nonsense" (because those posts get the most comments!!! hmmm...why is that? I just might have to blog about that).
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
And all this time I thought you had a blog but were keeping it secret!
Well, Merry Christmas. I am so happy for you and also glad to see that the buying experience went so well. Can't wait to see it.
Now that you have a blog, I am feeling the pressure ... ugh!
JP
Car looks great! Plenty of room to tote boxes for childrens ministry! Oh yea, we no longer need to do that! Enjoy the new ride!
Post a Comment