Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's a New Day!

Well, by now you have probably heard that I am changing roles at LifePoint. I have been so amazed at God's hand in orchestrating all this. I don't know why I'm amazed...He always has a perfect plan. It just takes me forever to let go and trust Him so He can show me HIS ways. The change is bittersweet. It is with sadness that I leave Children's Ministries. But I am beyond excited about engaging in God's mission for LifePoint by stepping into the new "Serve Director" position.

I have actually been dropping "hints" on my blog about my job change. Now that the word is out, I'm interested to know if anyone has picked up on any of the clues. So since give-aways and contests are becoming popular blog ideas, I decided to offer a prize to the first person who can find the SIX hints on my blog. Enter your guesses in comment form...that way you can see other people's guesses and "steal" them and add them to your list!! You can submit as many lists as you want.

Now I know this can be a bit dangerous. It can cause people to read into things, jump to conclusions and make assumptions. So to save you a bit of time, the "Heal the Wound" post had NOTHING to do with my role change. It was totally a response to a spiritual and personal journey I am traveling with my Savior. So don't bother reading into the words and looking for a hidden meaning. There...I've given you some help...you can completely skip that post during your search!

So go ahead...start searching for clues about my move from Ch Min to Serve.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

New Role 9/17/08

All of the "Waiting for Brown to deliver" books

Volunteer Revolution (Bill Hybels)

No More Babies 9/29/08

The next two are purely guesses!
This is my life 9/3/08

Yes, it was off season 9/27/08

Kathi Roach said...

Yea!! Congrats again. I appreciate you tracking me down to tell me in person. That's why I love you so much!

I'll have to come back when I have more time to look for the clues...and I'm not looking at Brooke's comment.

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

Since Brooke is way smarter than I am, I won't steal hers. :)

Congratulations, Jodie! I was so excited when Joe announced this. You'll be awesome for this new role. Just wish I would have known this when I saw you before church so I could have congratulated you in person!

Brian or Amy said...

Alright - I will try and I really have no time for this but I love you Jodie (and I love to win) so here goes... These are what I came up with without looking at Brooke's so if there are duplicates know I did it myself!!! hee hee!!

"No more babies"
"Time ticks on"
"Genesis" - the post with the ipod bands...
"Enjoy the solitude"
"A new role"
"New Adventure"

Wish to goodness that I had written down dates but I didn't... They go in order from newest post to oldest b/c that is how I am!