In my previous post I mentioned some new purchases. Well, uh-hum, I've continued my shopping spree. Basically, I'm just catching up with 21st century technology. I tend to be five years behind the current trends.
Okay...in regards to the digital camera, I know I'm about 15 years behind. Now I can post my OWN pics on my blogs and facebook. Finally! I really wanted this before heading to Seattle this week. Beware. You're gonna be inundated with videos of Maks in a few weeks.
I like to read but I just don't take the time. A friend convinced me that her NOOK has been the catalyst to get her reading so I decided to try it. Who knows. I might be stuck in an airport somewhere this week. But I'll be prepared. I love the way it works so far. As I was reading it last night, I actually forgot once that it was a computer and tried to turn the page manually!
The Nook cover I chose has a "window" for inserting a picture. I spent some time making various inserts for myself and another friend who bought the same cover. I think they turned out pretty awesome.
Signing off...and headed to bed to read.
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
1 comments:
Great picture inserts for the nook. They make it look like fun to read.
Have fun taking pictures too!
Post a Comment