Wednesday, August 31, 2011

2011 Cycling Stats

After a frustrating, health-plagued 2010, I hesitantly hopped back on my bike in the Spring of 2011. I was anxious to see how this season would go. After my first few rides I was disappointed. I wondered if I had lost my biking fervor forever.

Then in May something clicked. I got my groove back!


2011 Goal: 500 miles
2011 To Date: 346 miles

April Total: 17 miles

4/8: 5m
4/14: 5m
4/28: 7m

May Total: 85 miles
5/1: 10m
5/8: 14m
5/12: 14m
5/21: 20m
5/22: 16m
5/25: 11m

June Total: 66 miles
6/3: 40m THE ENTIRE NCR!
6/14: 14m
6/18: 12m

July Total: 59 miles

7/1: 22m
7/4: 30m
7/27: 7m

August Total: 48 miles
8/18: 20m
8/22: 8m
8/30: 20m

September Total: 71 miles
9/2: 26m, New River Trail, VA
9/10: 22m, Virginia Creeper Trail
9/16: 23m with Tricia

October Total:
10/9: 8m with Kathleen


November Total:

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Go Jodie! Let me know if I can join you sometime. I lost my groove back in 97. =(

Jodie said...

Haha....I wasn't supposed to publish this post yet. Was planning to wait until it was completed. Well, now my TWO blog readers know by bike status.