...THAT IS 12 DAYS AWAY FROM APRIL 15TH.
AND GUESS WHAT APRIL 15TH IS?
AND GUESS WHAT I STILL HAVEN'T DONE?
Will anyone visit me in jail?
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
I delight to sit in His shade
Larry and MaryJane: retired in Lititz, PA.
Tom (bro):
Chris: nurse at
Lauren: married,
Melanie: workforce
Tommy: Gr 11 @ Lititz Christian
Tammy (sis): Menn Cent Comm.
Tim: IU13
Shari: married, mother of Matteo
Dan:
Shannon: Soph @ Univ of Akron
Jayne (sis): dental office
Ron: YMCA Director
Casie: Gr 9 @ Warwick
Drew: Gr 5 @ Warwick
...THAT IS 12 DAYS AWAY FROM APRIL 15TH.
AND GUESS WHAT APRIL 15TH IS?
AND GUESS WHAT I STILL HAVEN'T DONE?
Will anyone visit me in jail?
Posted by Jodie at 10:05 PM
4 comments:
Hey, we might be your neighbors there. We still haven't done ours yet either!
April 15th is our anniversary. Why would you go to jail on such a fine day?? :) We will gladly accept all refunds as gifts.... :) Brooke
No worries, just plug everything into turbo tax, it's very fun!! Every time you put something in you can watch the numbers change (hopefully for the better), it's so exciting! I bet you can't wait now!
I'll come visit you, I'll bring you a cake with a file in it. :-)
Post a Comment