I lead a pretty boring life and I've had a pretty rotten day. I'm due for a new post so I'm sitting here trying to think of a clever topic. Sorry. When one is tired and grumpy, creativity is far from one's reach. This is the best I've got.
Things I wish I was doing at this moment:
...making homemade donuts (a Zorbaugh family tradition on the first snowfall of the year)
...eating a bowl of Turkey Hill chocolate peanut butter ice cream
...sitting on my deck in the warm spring sun (although I want more snow before then)
...on a bike ride on the NCR without passing a single soul
...enjoying a shopping spree at Towson Towne Center with a $1000 gift card. Wait...while I'm dreaming, let's go for $5000.
...playing games with some way-cool, way-fun nieces and nephews. Dang it I miss them.
...standing at the base of a waterfall screaming my lungs out
Just be glad I didn't write what's really on my mind. Believe me, you wouldn't want to read that.
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
4 comments:
Ooh, I like your new profile picture. Your thoughts sounded more fun than mine! I'm especially digging the donuts and ice cream. Maybe later ... you should come over and have some with me. Ice cream is more fun with friends.
Jodie--I hope today was better! Why not take a quick trip to PA and get some of that TH ice cream?? :-)
Actually Weis carries TH. I think it's pretty cool when a Lanc product is available here. I don't know why that impresses me. It's like I think Lanc is another country or something!
I hope you're feeling a little better! Sorry to hear you had a rough day.
Post a Comment