Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter at LifePoint

History was made at 1701 Emory Rd this past weekend: five services; 3400 people; but most importantly...lives changed. Wish I could post the whole service but here are a few highlights.

Awesome stage: the shoe prints were created by incredibly talented artistic volunteers.


Moving DRAMA: which is arrogant of me to say because I was in it.

Incredible VIDEO:
which has 9 past sermon series logos hidden in it
.

Powerful MESSAGE:
come as you are, not as you think you ought to be.

Quite a weekend. Thank You, Jesus, for Your victory over the grave.

3 comments:

Jen said...

You are right!! And the worship was pretty great too--which is pretty arrogant of ME to say, since Jeff was up there! :-) But it was ALL good--as always!

Dave Baldwin said...

Great job with the posting Jodie. How did you do that? I'm sure there's a way on Wordpress. I'm just not as smart as you.

Dave

Jenn said...

Love that video! New guy rocks!

And Jodie, you don't have an arrogant bone in your body!

I'm curious to see this weekend's numbers!