At a friend's suggestion (it's going around on facebook), I've been posting something that I'm thankful for each day during the month of November.
This morning I saw a man standing in the rain as he removed his laundry from a clothesline. I decided that today's post should be "I'm thankful for my washer and dryer."
I'm sure you've guess where this is going. I came home, sorted three loads and got started. I just went down to remove the "dry" load only to discover it sitting in the dryer still wet. The dryer runs but the tub doesn't rotate. I now have two loads of wet clothes sitting in my basement. Which, btw, are needed before church tonight!
I hope that guy is thankful for his clothesline.
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
Feel free to come by and use our dryer!
My dryer did that too last year... I had to walk across the yard to another guys apartment (he was in Mike's unit) and use his dryer for a few weeks! Thankfully I had a set of his keys because I would walk his dogs for him!
Post a Comment