After making the recipe in my previous post, I had a half of a cooked spaghetti squash leftover. Tonight I mixed it with...
onion and garlic sauted in olive oil
sliced turkey kielbasa browned in above
1 can italian diced tomatoes
garlic salt
topped with parmesan
Oh my yummmmm!!
I also discovered a unique way to bake spaghetti squash casseroles. Right in the shells! Neat, huh?
After hearing everyone's horror stories of crowded stores today, I was surprised by the emptiness of Weis. In and out with no problem.
Few of the best deals:
Whole Roaster Chicken: $4.50 (my Christmas dinner!)
Poinsettias: $3 (didn't buy any but wanted to let everyone know!)
Clementines: $4.99 (lowest price I've ever seen!)
Watching a fourth version of "A Christmas Carol" at the moment. Never tire of this story. Wish I had the book to read on Christmas day.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
Food Lion had Clementines for $4.99 this week too! Also, my family is doing a big breakfast/brunch on Christmas day and I am looking forward to trying out your baked oatmeal. Sounds yummy!
I bet your family goes through clementines quickly. I can't get through a box in time without the last few rotting. I have to give them away (not the rotten ones!).
I'm so jealous of your plans for baked oatmeal. Not on my diet this week. Hope you have peaches on hand. Enjoy!
Post a Comment