(1) My deck: which I miss so much!
(2) Insulated Starbucks cup: which I got for Christmas from the Fullens!
(3) My bike: which I also miss so much!
(4) Pampered Chef batter bowls: one of my best purchases ever. I use them all the time.
(5) "For Every Body" candles from Kohls: as good as Yankees but half the price!
(6) Coffee Grinder: I didn't know coffee was supposed to taste this good! (last year's Christmas present from the Fullens!)
(7) Tongs with silicone tips: I use them for everything!
(8) Ball stackable freezer containers: from freezer to lunch.
(9) Fridge water dispenser: LOVE this handy-dandy dispenser from Walmart. I'm drinking more water because of it!
(10) Snow!
(11) Magnetic Knife Rack: Target
(12) Sea Salt Hand Scrubs: my guilty pleasure. Bought this one at Wegmans but so far I've liked all the brands I've tried.
(13) My iPhone: I know, I know. You've heard it before.
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
4 comments:
i'm about to lose my mind without my iphone...i dropped it and cracked the screen!!! ;( i can still use it...very carefully, with the risk of bloody fingertips (not brave enough to try bejewled blitz). it's 200$ for the genius's to fix it, so my personal genius said he'll fix it but that means i have to wait...and wait...and wait...back to old fashioned ways.
You forgot Maks!!!!! And I know what you mean about the water... I got a brita water filter and I started drinking water a lot more.
OH MY! How could I forget Maks??!! Maybe because he's overdue for a visit to his favorite Aunt's house. I just got Wii Fit!!! You need to come down and do it with me!
I'm with you on those batter bowls. Aren't they great?
Post a Comment