My wake up texts from "Texting Friend"...
Jan. 17
Romans 15:13 - May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Jan. 18
I Peter 1:3 - In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living HOPE through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
Jan. 19
II Corinthians 1:10 - He has delivered us from such a deadly peril and He will deliver us. On Him we have set our HOPE that He will continue to deliver us.
Jan. 20
Hebrews 6:19 - We have this HOPE as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
Jan. 21
Micah 7:7 - But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.
Jan. 22
Psalm 119:114 - You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in Your word.
Jan. 23
Psalm 25:5 - Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long.
Jan. 24
Romans 12:12 - Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Bonus verses: Zephaniah 3:17 - The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing.
Psalm 27:1 - The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life. Of whom shall I be afraid?

0 comments:
Post a Comment