I can't say it's been a roller coaster because there haven't been any highs. Many lows and mostly level ground.
I had an appointment with my endocrinologist on Wed. Ended up being a meeting with yet another dismissive, rude, uncaring medical professional. She didn't want to see any of my reports, she didn't care what the CT showed, she questioned why I had surgeons involved. Basically, she was threatened that she didn't find this first.
She has her own process so she sent me for an ultrasound today. The tech took 15 minutes to take all the pictures. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for a bit! She took so many pictures on both sides. I could tell she was seeing definite findings. I had slight pain/discomfort when she was on the left side and some of the time I couldn't breathe because she was pressing so hard on my windpipe.
The Dr said she should know results in 3 days and would only biopsy nodules that were larger than 1cm.
Working at living in the peace again.
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
1 comments:
I'm here for you.
And I totally would have come over tonight to sit by your fire.
Post a Comment