Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
I delight to sit in His shade
Larry and MaryJane: retired in Lititz, PA.
Tom (bro):
Chris: nurse at
Lauren: married,
Melanie: workforce
Tommy: Gr 11 @ Lititz Christian
Tammy (sis): Menn Cent Comm.
Tim: IU13
Shari: married, mother of Matteo
Dan:
Shannon: Soph @ Univ of Akron
Jayne (sis): dental office
Ron: YMCA Director
Casie: Gr 9 @ Warwick
Drew: Gr 5 @ Warwick
2 comments:
Thanks for your comment on my blog! You would fit right in here in our neighborhood...my husband mows three of our neighbors' lawns. :) A couple of weeks ago, I was telling my husband something I loved about Ventureland (can't remember what it was right now) and after patiently listening to me for awhile, he said, "Kristen, you need to become the Ventureland spokesperson!" I said, "I already am, they just don't know it yet!" Needless to say, your ministry is a huge blessing to our family.
Also, you will hate me for this, but I just threw away a big bag of these exact animal crackers that a neighbor gave us because no one in our household will eat them! (Next time, I'm tracking you down and giving them to you.)
Post a Comment