Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A New Role...

Because I have a hard time saying "no"...especially to a good friend like JF...I caved and hesitantly decided to be an ALG leader. Can you believe it? ME leading JrHighers? This is way out of my comfort zone but I couldn't find a valid reason NOT to take on this new adventure. And honestly, what sealed the deal was hearing the names of the girls waiting for a leader. I knew at that moment I was going to do this! I knew they would be an awesome group.


And I was right...on our first night I had the pleasure of getting to know four wonderful 7th graders!


But honestly...I think I'm going to learn more than they will.

6 comments:

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

That's so cool! Go you. To ease your nervousness, I'm sure they won't mind if you bring a "comfort item"...a big bag of animal crackers...

Kathi Roach said...

You're the best Jodie!!!

Amy said...

Hannah is so excited about having you lead her group. She had a blast last night.

Jessica said...

yay! jodie! it was so fun.
you guys are going to have a great year!

Brooke said...

Have a wonderful year on your new adventure! The girls are so blessed!

Kelsey said...

I am so glad your an ALG leader!!! That's so great!! I love ALG! You're going to love it!