Saturday, September 20, 2008

Embarrassed

I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I just purchased this...




















However, to attempt a bit of justification:

  • It came with a $100 gift card to Target
  • I donated my old vacuum cleaner (which is in good condition...yes, more shame!) to the church.

Oh and yes...it really is PINK! In fact, PEPTO PINK. Wasn't my color preference but it was the only one that came with the gift card.

Come on...'fess up! Who else has one???

8 comments:

Amy said...

I love mine - I have the purple animal.

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

Wow, go you! It looks like you will now be power-vacuuming. I think you should have donated this one to the church. The pink would have gone nicely with the decor...

Lisa Ridgely said...

Ooh, I've wanted a Dyson for so long! Personally, I love the pink! Every time we see them in Target I tell Josh how much I need one. Sadly, he is not convinced. Maybe one day!

Brooke said...

Major Congrats! I, like Amy, have the purple animal. A few years ago, I asked everyone who usually gives me a birthday present for gift cards so I could get one. Ken made up the difference. Our house was never clean before it. Now it isn't clean but has nothing to do with the vacuum :)

Kathi Roach said...

I LOVE my Dyson!!!! Ours is only the yellow model, but I've "sold" about half my neighbors on them....I should be getting commission. Isn't it gratifying to see all of the dirt & in our case dog hair, that comes up???? Ours is 5 years old and still running as good as the day I bought it. You're gonna love it.

Kelsey said...

Haha! This makes me laugh! You're so funny!

Jen said...

Well I don't have one but I will confess to being jealous of YOURS!!!

Kathleen said...

Now I am even more envious! I wish my perfectly adequate vacuum would break now so that I would have an excuse to get a Dyson!