Whenever Andrew does or says something funny we call it a "Drewism." Last week Drew had the stomach flu. I'll spare you the details. I went up to PA on Friday to help out my sister with car issues and a sick kid. It was day 3 of the flu and Drew seemed to be rebounding. But it was a roller coaster day...one minute he'd be running around, the next minute running to the bathroom. That evening his brother had a basketball game followed by a pizza party. Drew couldn't decide whether to eat or not. He finally decided to try so he took two small bites of pizza and was done.
On our way home from the party I dropped my sister off at the mechanic to pick up her car. The kids didn't realize the car had been at the shop and were asking lots of questions about it. One of them asked if it was fixed and I said, "No, they didn't have the part."
Drew says in a very sad, forlorn voice, "That's like staring at a piece of pizza and not being able to eat it." Priceless.
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
That is great. He is such a cute kid.
That picture is priceless Jodi!
Glad you didn't get the stomach flu Jodi! :)
Post a Comment