Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Part 2

Update on last two posts:

Family Skeletons:
I found a non-profit, completely free service called International Soundex Reunion Registry. They don't do the searching for you but they enter all your information in their database and cross reference it with information everyone else has submitted. It's like a giant data match. Of course, it only works if parties within the same family have participated. If they find a connection, they call both parties to find out if they want to contact with each other. Several adoption search websites recommend starting with ISRR because it's simple and free. I'm dropping the forms in the mail today! Please pray!

Esophageal Stricture: (try to say that 3 times fast!)
So I eat my first real meal on Sunday and spent the rest of the day in pain...with heartburn! I've never had heartburn in my life! But now that my esophagus is open, the acid is free to flow all the way up. So the solution to one problem has caused a new problem. Now I know why I'm on acid-reducing meds. And then this doesn't make any sense...yesterday I got food stuck in my chest again. What's up with that? Is it open or closed?

0 comments: