- Go to the fourth folder of your pictures.
- Select the fourth picture.
- Write something about it.
- Tag four people. (Since there are only about 4 people that read my blog...you are all tagged!)
The view from our dock at Brant Lake, NY.
I delight to sit in His shade
Larry and MaryJane: retired in Lititz, PA.
Tom (bro):
Chris: nurse at
Lauren: married,
Melanie: workforce
Tommy: Gr 11 @ Lititz Christian
Tammy (sis): Menn Cent Comm.
Tim: IU13
Shari: married, mother of Matteo
Dan:
Shannon: Soph @ Univ of Akron
Jayne (sis): dental office
Ron: YMCA Director
Casie: Gr 9 @ Warwick
Drew: Gr 5 @ Warwick
Posted by Jodie at 5:16 PM
6 comments:
One of my favorite pictures... maybe one day I will get to see it in person!!! j/k! (kinda)
This is fun - I'll try it tomorrow! Although with my luck I'll end up with a really embarrassing picture. :)
That is gorgeous! I could sit and look out there all day.
I would be tempted to tele-commute! What a fantastic scene.
DMB
Does that mean you are giving ME permission to, Dave? Woohoo! see ya next fall!
Great picture Jodi. Makes me wish I was jumping off that dock into the water! Well maybe not today, I might suffer hypothermia. :)
Post a Comment