...excited to move a book from "Reading" to "Red."
Oh, this isn't facebook is it?
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
I delight to sit in His shade
Larry and MaryJane: retired in Lititz, PA.
Tom (bro):
Chris: nurse at
Lauren: married,
Melanie: workforce
Tommy: Gr 11 @ Lititz Christian
Tammy (sis): Menn Cent Comm.
Tim: IU13
Shari: married, mother of Matteo
Dan:
Shannon: Soph @ Univ of Akron
Jayne (sis): dental office
Ron: YMCA Director
Casie: Gr 9 @ Warwick
Drew: Gr 5 @ Warwick
...excited to move a book from "Reading" to "Red."
Oh, this isn't facebook is it?
Posted by Jodie at 8:11 PM
3 comments:
I sometimes think and write Facebook. Is it a new language?
Ha! You are funny!!!
I've just been catching up on blogs. Your Mom's story is fascinating. I hope you are able to track down her siblings.
BTW...have I told you I really like the look of your new blog. It is peaceful and relaxing. Love it!!
Btw...I see you're reading Praying God's Word....that book is one of my favorites. I've read it and reread it many times.
Post a Comment