On this day last year, the lives of many changed forever. I first wrote my thoughts about it here.
A year later, I am absolutely amazed at how God has worked. I would have never guessed we'd be where we are today.
- Suzie is stronger than ever
- Six adorable kids are thriving and still trusting God
- Mark will get to see Kevin (and Jesus!)
- ...and so will Anna
- Little OG entered the world
- I have been transformed. I can't even begin to describe how.
2 comments:
Amen sister. I couldn't agree more. I am changed so much....and I will continue to change, and grow. This whole thing is SO bittersweet in so many ways. It truly is a blessing in disguise.
I just love you!
Great observations Jodie. Per our conversation of yesterday, it sobers one to think about how short our time here really can be.
Blessings,
Dave
Post a Comment