Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011 Snuck In

Yes, it is January 8th. One week of the new year has gone by and I'm just getting around to doing the annual blog kick-off. But let me back track a bit...

Can I just start by saying how incredibly glad I am that 2010 is OVER!? Been-there-done-that-never-wanna-do-it-again! CHECK!

So what does 2011 hold? Who knows? But I know Who's facing it with me.

I love to blog. You wouldn't know it by my lack of posts this year (uh-hem, thanks to Courtney for pointing that out to me). So, yes, I'm going to once again commit to doing better this year. But this blog may suffer a bit because of its competition found here. I'll probably be writing more over there than here but you can still follow me anyhow anywhere. (My great-nephew's infatuation with Dr. Seuss is rubbing off.)

And for the record...I read every entry of your blogs!

0 comments: