Sunday, January 30, 2011

Some Wishes Granted

I was able to refinance which means I'll get to skip a mortgage payment. So this month's mortgage payment went towards two items on my wish list.

My FIRST computer. Yes, I've never owned my own computer. Have always used my work computer. I decided I should join the adult world and purchase my own. I'm a bit technically challenged so I hope I'm able to work out the bugs.



A trip to Seattle with a side trip to Vancouver (if I remember to pack my passport!). One of my "Seven" goals is to visit seven new places. Here is #1 and #2! I am going to see my niece Lauren and her family. My goal is to teach Maks to say "Jojo."


Oh and, my mortgage payment also went toward the heat pump repairs. Thankful for available funds for the necessities.

0 comments: