Monday, March 17, 2008

My "kids"

Okay...the rest of you blog about your husbands and kids. Well, since I don't have either, you'll have to put up with my posts about my nieces and nephews. Who, by the way, are growing up way too fast!

This is one of my all-time favorite photos taken a few years ago. Lauren actually took it herself. It shows Drew's gleaming eyes and adorable, sly grin and Lauren's beautiful curls...a Zorbaugh signature trait. All the Zorbaugh females develop curls around that magical age of 13. Casie will be our last to past the test...she has a few years to go!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You Zorbaughs do have cool eyes. Hey, I had fun last night. The highlight was the frog legs. :)

Anonymous said...

Mike looked at that and exclaimed "I remember that picture!!! I had it as my desktop picture for the longest time after you took that picture"...

Then he kinda paused and laughed realizing that we hardly knew each other at that time and had only just started working together haha

Amy said...

What a great picture!

Jenn said...

I heart curly hair! I'm so tempted to go back......

I'm sure you hate it, though. that's always the way!!