...clocks still set an hour behind
...one clock in particular with its pendulum swinging but its hands not moving (what's up with that?)
...light bulbs going out all over the house (why all at once?)
...a broken toilet handle (yes, it still flushes)
...rubber stripping falling off the front door and dragging on the floor
...a creaky floorboard in a high traffic area
...the feeling that someone is living in my attic
...too many steps to vacuum
...a warm basement and a cold bedroom
...cobwebs too high to reach
...a piano I never play
...a refrigerator that beeps IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT to warn me that it is left open ........EVEN THOUGH IT IS ACTUALLY CLOSED! ARGGGGGHHHH!
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
7 comments:
i have a new post! with pictures of my living room!!! its a work in progress but i LOVE it
Okay Jodie. I was sitting here reading along and nodding my head in agreement with your pet peeves unitl I got to:
..the feeling that someone is living in my attic!!!!!
That is scary! Do you want Brian to come check your attic for you? (Note how I volunteer Brian and not myself?) I hate that creeped out feeling. Seriously though, let me know.
I'm not spending the night again until the person in your attic moves out. However, you might want Brian to keep him alive in case the person's name is Robert. IT MIGHT BE FATE!!!!!
I'm with Kathi, I was following along fine until the attic comment!
That's plain crazy.
actually... we dont have tv at all!! we arent home enough for it to be worth paying for cable! so we have a nice 43" tv that we watch movies on and we buy our favorite tv series when the seasons come out
LOVE your talking fridge! I wish there was a fridge that would tell us when we're almost out of milk, and then contact the grocery store to have more delivered! wouldn't that be cool?
Post a Comment