Saturday, November 1, 2008

33 Things I Accomplished Today...

  1. organize cabinet of food storage containers
  2. filled weekly pill bottle
  3. washed, cut, peeled, packaged produce for snacks for the week
  4. swept leaves off deck
  5. cleaned and stacked deck chairs
  6. cleaned, snapped, blanched and froze fresh green beans from Dutch Market
  7. stripped bed
  8. 4 loads of laundry (shouldn't that count as 4?)
  9. ironed
  10. made bed (ahhh...fresh sheets on a spring-like night)
  11. organized sock drawer
  12. loaded dishwasher
  13. unloaded dishwasher (see? that counted as 2!)
  14. sorted mail
  15. caught up on email...
  16. ...facebook...
  17. ...and blogging
  18. cut coupons
  19. cleaned out car
  20. put ALG props away (from 2 weeks ago)
  21. cleaned and packed up beach stuff (yes, from Sept vacation!)
  22. put away suitcases (also from vacation)
  23. organized some recipes
  24. put away around 50 things that were out of place around the house (not kidding!)
  25. charged iPod (which takes about 10 hrs)
  26. put together a baby gift
  27. made shopping list (which I can no longer locate in my overly organized house)
  28. replied to a wedding invitation
  29. organized bills and receipts
  30. restocked paper products in baths and kitchen
  31. killed spider crickets and one huge spider
  32. read "Chap 4"...homework from Tricia (so I can face her tomorrow)
  33. played with 6 adorable 2 yr olds at LifePoint (that Gaby Wink is a hooooot!)

Not bad considering the very first thing I did when I woke up this morning was VOMIT and I didn't start any of this until 11:30! (no, I'm not pregnant!)

Alright, 'fess up! How many of you read this and said to yourself... "You can tell she doesn't have kids!"???

8 comments:

Brian or Amy said...

I did not think that... I just was thinking that I wanted you to come to my house and help me get overly organized!!! : )

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

Okay, so the previous post stole my comment, which was, "If you want to come to my house and do even 1/4 of your list here, just call me!"

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I just thought, "Man, Jodie is awesome . . . and she doesn't have kids!" I spent the whole morning at 2 soccer games and the evening dropping off and picking up kids from parties. Not much else got done between those things. But, at least everyone was fed and taken care of for the day.

ross, julie, xixi, and zach said...

Jodie!
you are truly my inspiration! You are AMAZING!!!

Dani said...

I just kept thinking "How do you organize a sock drawer??!" I'm glad you're feeling better!

Kathi Roach said...

Nope, I was thinking, I wish Jodie lived with me!!! You rock!!! Weird about the vomit...feel better!

Amy said...

Wow! You really are driven! Maybe one of these days I will get to more than 5 things!!! I agree about Gaby...she is in my preschool class and I just LOVE her!