Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So Very Thankful...

  • I know Jesus
  • I live in an affluent, free country
  • I can see, hear, taste, smell, touch
  • My entire family is healthy
  • I'm forgiven and have a mansion waiting for me
  • My mind is (usually) fully functioning
  • I have a warm home, full closet and a stocked kitchen
  • I can read, write, learn
  • I have a bank account
  • I have friends who reprimand me, support me, teach me, tolerate me, love me

I am blessed beyond measure.

2 comments:

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

And WE are so very thankful for YOU!

By the way, where did your Shelfari bookcase go? I put one on my blog because I thought yours looked so cool, but now yours is gone!!

Might I Suggest said...

"... I am blessed beyond measure..." one of my favorite lines - Michael English - In Christ Alone... That guy just opens his mouth and sings.... it's magical.