Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jodie is...

...sad that people don't blog much anymore because they've abandoned blogging for facebook.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

AMEN! I was on Facebook just to see some pics of my grandparents' wedding day. My cousin had posted them. I was getting cyber-hugged and all this crazy stuff. I quit...

I can't believe I haven't posted in a week and a half though...where does the time go.

Courtney said...

I don't understand this Facebook craze. My hair stylist is putting his salon on it and wanted to know if I was on Facebook. I signed up a year ago and couldn't figure out the point of it, so I canceled.

Kathi Roach said...

Yep, it's true. fb is fun and addicting. I like it because it's a little more private than the blog....plus it's fun to see who finds you. It's also an easy way to chat. It is a HUGE timewaster for me though, I have to admit.

I wonder what the next craze will be.

Dani said...

Well, I'm glad you're still blogging, the facebook addicts need something to read!! =) Facebook does have a point though, like right now I know you are in your jammies, how else would I know that???

Jodie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodie said...

Well I should have started by admitting that I'm addicted to fb myself. But at least I've kept my blog going.
Yep...I have too much time on my hands.
Keep your blogs goin, oh faithful ones!