
Some of my favorite cooking tips:
When you use cooking spray, lower your dishwasher door, place the pan on the inside of the door and spray. No more slippery floors and the mess gets washed away! (from Barbara Nottingham)
Use a cookie scoop to fill muffin tins. Zero drips! (I LOVE this one!)
Chop and freeze onions. Jenn explains it at: http://mommylovestosing.blogspot.com/2009/03/who-wants-to-save-time-and-money.html
Before freezing, remove air from ziplocs by sucking it out through a straw. Instant shrink wrap!
Mac-n-Cheese: while noodles are cooking, prepare cheese sauce in the microwave. No powdery lumps in your pasta and the cold milk won't cool down the comfort food.
Store adjustable measuring cups in your sugar/flour canisters. You'll never need to look for the correct size measuring cup (which you probably just used for oil).
Now share yours!
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
Store a 1/2 piece of bread in your air-tight container with homemade cookies to keep them soft and chewy! Replace bread as necessary!
I love the first one! I would have never thought of that. Barb is a wealth of information. So are you. Great tips!
Post a Comment