Saturday, March 7, 2009

Random-ness


I bought a pair of "real" sneakers yesterday for the very first time in my life. Meaning they weren't less than $15 at Walmart. They are incredible! I literally tried on 17 pair before finding the right shoe.



I found a jar candle at Kohl's that is amazing (50% off + 20% off coupon)! I usually only buy Yankee but I've found a new love. Brand: Aroma Mix, Scent: Caramel Pear. I'm headed back to get a few more before my coupon expires.





I haven't started my taxes.



I got my car washed yesterday. Asked for the cheapest, no frills wash. I think they forgot and added the wax feature. My car looks amazing! It looks brand new!



I walked through Target yesterday and didn't buy a single thing. I wonder if in the history of the world that has ever happened to anyone.

3 comments:

Dave Baldwin said...

WOW you did more on your day off than I did on mine. I don't know if I could walk through Target without buying something.
By the way, real sneakers are the $15 kind. What you bought were running or cross training shoes, not sneakers.
Blessings,
Dave

Brooke said...

HI! I came up to your office today after MOPS, but you weren't there, sniff, sniff! Then I forgot to look in the parking lot to see if you were there.

I agree with Dave--they aren't sneakers! :)

Target w/o anything? And they let you leave?

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

So you're driving around in a fancy schmancy shiny car, WHILE you wear your new sneakers-that-apparently-aren't-sneakers-according-to-Dave-and-Brooke. How much better can life get?!!