
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT cycle 14 miles on your first ride of the season.
I literally couldn't stand last night. Thank God for drugs.
Meeting the King
4 weeks ago
I delight to sit in His shade
Larry and MaryJane: retired in Lititz, PA.
Tom (bro):
Chris: nurse at
Lauren: married,
Melanie: workforce
Tommy: Gr 11 @ Lititz Christian
Tammy (sis): Menn Cent Comm.
Tim: IU13
Shari: married, mother of Matteo
Dan:
Shannon: Soph @ Univ of Akron
Jayne (sis): dental office
Ron: YMCA Director
Casie: Gr 9 @ Warwick
Drew: Gr 5 @ Warwick

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT cycle 14 miles on your first ride of the season.
I literally couldn't stand last night. Thank God for drugs.
Posted by Jodie at 10:01 AM
3 comments:
But it was such a beautiful day yesterday! I hope you enjoyed it WHILE you were riding, even it wasn't so enjoyable this morning! LOL!!! Have a great week!
I felt really intimidated when you said 14. I didn't know if I could pull that off on a first ride. I tend to remember my first rides being more like 5. I guess I need to pull off a few fives before I ride w/ you!
Oh my goodness, you've GOT to be kidding me!!! 14 MILES for your FIRST RIDE??? You crazy girl!
And yes, I'm still poppong in. Visiting once or twice a week - just lurking! ;)
Post a Comment